Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CONEXPO-CON/AGG opens in Las Vegas

GOMACO's CONEXPO Exhibit
This is one of the most anticipated shows in Las Vegas. CONEXPO-CON/AGG comes to Las Vegas once every three years and a lot seems to be riding on its success.

According to the various magazines and industry people, the registration has been great and perhaps the best ever. I arrived to the sound of drums beating in the parking lot off of Paradise. The crowds were let in at 9 a.m. and it has been steady business.

I got a great tour of the booth by Gomaco and was impressed by the 1,500 square feet of space. The company has 37 staffer for its double-deck exhibit. There are two board rooms, a dining area and lots of storage for supplies and equipement. I was especially impress with the foot massage unit in one of the board rooms.

 My thanks to Randy Bach, advertising manager, for taking the time to give me a tour of the booth. It was very impressive.

No comments: