Wednesday, January 06, 2010

CES this week! Lots of gadgets!

Today I woke up in a panic trying to think of all the things I needed to do before driving to the Las Vegas Convention Center for the 2010 CES. I worked on the Trade Show Expo eNewsletter and was unable to finish. I will finish this later today.

I got a call from a counselor from the Art Institute Pittsburgh online school and she led me on a tour online of the Web design program. It looks great and there are lots of interesting and helpful courses. But, after 90 minute of discussing the school and looking at the online tour, I got tired and needed to hang up. I will consider this online school but I am also looking into other universities and online degrees. Next week I visit ITT in Summerlin.

Well, time got past me and I needed to shower and drive to the LVCC. After a finishing a few errands, including a stop at Jack in the Box, I arrive at the Las Vegas Convention Center. As I walked to the Media Room I realized there was still a lot of work being done at the LVCC for CES. I thought the show opened today but I was wrong. The floor opens tomorrow.

When I arrived at the Media Center I was told I did not have press credentials. Thankfully the women at the window was very helpful and after showing my ID and business card I was able to acquire the correct press credentials. I got my lunch tickets but more importantly I received my ticket for the FREE CES Computer bag.

More tomorrow but now I have my badge and I can breath a bit easier. For more CES and trade show news. visit: Trade Show Expo. Also, follow me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.

No comments: